Dr. Gupta qualified as a doctor in 1996 in India followed by post-graduate training in Anaesthesia. He moved to the UK in 2002 where he trained to be a GP in 2008.
He is now settled on the Gold Coast with his family.
He enjoys all aspects of General Practice with a keen interest in Skin Cancer and has a Certificate of Skin Cancer. Dr. Gupta is available for Skin Checks and minor procedures at our Pacific Pines practice.
In his spare time, Dr. Gupta likes to cycle and play badminton.
Dr. Gupta works at Pacific Pines
Monday – Thursday: 7:30-4.30
Friday – 7.30-12.30
He works at Reedy Creek every second Saturday of the month.
1. Eczema: Skin will be red, itchy, and inflamed. It can be genetic (inherited) or congenital. Always try to keep your skin well moisturized, it can be managed but not completely cured.
2. Psoriasis: It is an autoimmune disease and alcohol consumption is the common trigger for this condition. In this condition, the skin will be red or silvery patches and inflamed skin. It is not contagious and can be managed but not curable completely.
3. Contact Dermatitis: In this condition, the skin will be red, irritated, dry, itchy, swelling, and inflamed.
4. Keratosis pilaris: This occurs when the hair follicles become blocked with the protein called keratin and cause the bumps in the skin. The main affecting areas for this condition will be legs, thighs, bottom area, and upper arms.
5. Razor Bumps/ Burns: this occurs with an improper shaving.
6. Fever Blisters or Cold Sores: It is highly contagious. Affecting factors for this condition is temperature, low immunity, weather, etc. These are painful blisters on the skin and mainly affect the lips and nose.
7. Warts: Contagious condition and small localized growth.
8. Age or Liver spots: These are flat and dark spots caused by sun exposure. The main affected areas for this condition are the face, shoulders, arms, hands, etc.
9. Skin Tags: These are common and harmless skin growth. Mostly appears on the eyelid, neck, and armpit.
10. Acne: This will happen when the follicles are clogged with sebum or oil, dead skin, and the bacteria. Blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, painful cysts, and nodules all will come under acne. Through proper exfoliation, you can get rid of it.
|Special Interest||General Medicine, Skin Cancer.|
|Locations||PACIFIC PINES DOCTORS & REEDY CREEK VILLAGE|